- 7 Eggs
- ½ Medium Onion
- 2 Large Cloves Garlic
- 5 oz Spinach
- ¼ Bunch Cilantro
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ⅓ tsp Pepper
- ¼ Cup Nutritional Yeast or Cheese(optional)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
If using cheese sprinkle the bottom of pie tray with a solid layer of cheese.
- Melt butter in pan on medium heat.
- Dice onion and add to pan, saute for 5 minutes.
- Mince garlic, add to pan.
- Add spinach and saute until cooked. Set aside.
- Slice cilantro, set aside.
- In mixing bowl add egg, salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast(if using). Whisk together well.
- Rub some olive oil onto bottom of baking 9x9 tray.
- Spread the sauteed vegetables on top of cheese.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
Sprinkle cilantro on the surface of egg mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Pull, turn, and bake for another 10.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.