Roasted Potato Salad
- 2 lb Yukon Gold Potato
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- ½ Bunch of Radish
- ½ Medium Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- ¼ Bunch of Parsley
- 2 Eggs(Hard Boiled)
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- ½ Bell Pepper(optional)
- ¾ tsp Paprika
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Pepper
Mayonnaise:Homemade mayonnaise will require either a food processor or immersion blender.
- 2 Egg Yolks(room temp egg)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp ACV
- ½ Cup Avocado Oil (recommended oil) or other light tasting oil
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
*You may substitute homemade mayonnaise for store bought.
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into ¼ to ½ inch cubes.
- Spread potatoes evenly onto baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Cut butter into slices and distribute on top of potatoes(doesn’t have to be covering every inch of potatoes, it will melt and spread out). Place in oven for 15-20 Minutes, stir, bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Let potatoes cool in the fridge.
- Boil enough water to cover eggs, when at a rolling boil; add egg. The water may stop boiling, if that’s the case once it does come to a boil again; turn off heat and put a lid on pot(if that’s not the case turn heat off right away). Eggs will be done in 13 minutes. Place under cold running water, and peel when eggs are cooled.
- When eggs are cooled dice and add to mixing bowl.
- Cut radish into small cubes, add to mixing bowl.
- Dice onion, add to mixing bowl.
- Mince garlic(garlic press), add to mixing bowl.
- Chop parsley, add to mixing bowl.
Optional: If using bell pepper, dice and add to mixing bowl.
Add salt, pepper, and paprika to mixing bowl.
Add potatoes to mixing bowl and toss all ingredients together.
Mayonnaise(if using store bought, add ⅔ cup of mayonnaise)
Place egg yolk, mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper into food processor or tall jar if immersion blending.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
Then add one drop at a time of avocado oil, let each drop become well incorporated to mixture.
Continue this process, progressing from a few drops to slowly pouring. Adding more and more oil until it becomes a nice thick mayo. ½ a Cup of avocado oil is just a recommendation, you may need more/less to achieve thick mayonnaise.
- Add mayo to mixing bowl and combine everything well.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.